Sunday, May 30, 2010

PCC Pastries Question

**I took the bulk pastries and put them into reasonably sized proportions and bagged them. I think this is a great way for them to be used. I'm going to suggest that everyone take a moment and consider whether the bags I used be added to the supply donations made by all the members. It will tell me if I should continue to take the time to bag them up for the group. It did take a lot of time -- Should I continue this or move the bulk pastries on to a donation place?



~Deana

5 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea to bag them! Thank you so much Deana! I hope the rest of those with drops will follow your example and initiative to make our operation more pleasant and servicable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think its a great idea -they stay fresher longer... and clean. No use to bring things in just to dump them! I will help in any way I can.
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!

    I just procured (sort of) from FM's produce to get their almost-spent rolls of bags! They're going to save them for me for a weekly pickup. Now we can use donated bags to bag the bakery bulk items :) Yeah!!!

    ~Deana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! We need to plan a procurement training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES PLEASE! The bagged pastries were so appealing and fresh! Totally worth it for our family!!!!

    Alyce

    ReplyDelete