Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm SO DONE with those rats!
Anita and I boxed up the bread from her orowheat run today and decide to put the boxes into the new "shed" (WHat SHALL we name the new behemoth?! -- Site?, continue with 'Shed'?, Trailer, Bertha?, Food-shack?... I'm taking votes) :)

The new site needs a good cleaning before we get on to using it; I'm just so darn tired of supporting the luxurious lifestyle that these varmints are used to that it felt good to deny them the new load! Is there anyone who can help start the process of getting the new place clean and ready to move into? I'm very anxious; I want to keep on denying the rats fresh food! We'll need to start the cleaning one thing at a time: Walls first, shelves next and floors final. If you can help get this new place sparkling please contact Lara Erickson.

So, don't forget to share out any of the bread from yesterday's run (in boxes in shed) and to look for the new bread in the "____new name here___". I'll be loading (or any of you) any of the extra orowheat bread into the freezer once it's been shopped from. If someone wants to start a list of breads they'd like to see in the freezer on a regular basis, please be my guest :) Post it on the freezer or add your vote to the list for what we should keep in the freezer.

Thanks everyone! ~Deana

4 comments:

  1. I vote for any kind of Dave's Killer Bread, Rosemary Anything,(especially the rosemary dinner rolls from QFC) Sourdough and Rye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we got ALL we did done today....NO MORE RATS!!!!!

    I vote for "the Trailer" as the name...sounds boring tho...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trailer is my vote. I like can use anything flat that can be used as a pizza crust. (Not pitas or wraps, however.)

    ReplyDelete