Sunday, June 27, 2010

Calendar Posted

I've added a page for the calendar; just click the link to the RIGHT.
It's under the heading "GLEANER INFORMATION"
the one that says "calendar" .
Now we can check on when a run is scheduled to come in.

FUN!

I plan to also have a page that will have some job responsibilities -
and some common gleaner terms defined...

What is a driver expected to do?
What does a cleaner need to clean?
Who is in charge of sharing?
What is a RUN?


I could post the roster, but I don't want my info floating out in cyberspace... Do you guys want a roster online, or is an emailed roster enough?

Maybe I might throw some more recipes up there... Just for fun.
Are there any other items our blog should address?
Thanks for your input,
Alyce

1 comment:

  1. Emailed roster works for me! There is a way to make all the followers of this blog public...which would then link us up with each other...its something you have to set up in the layout page. I'd be fine with that.

    ReplyDelete