Monday, July 5, 2010

PCC Sunday.

Well, I got it into the trailer~~

I didn't get to sort everything -- I'll get to it around 11:00 Monday.

If anyone is available ~~ the boxes of produce can be sorted for all the shop-able items; I just want the opportunity to glean food for my animals so PLEASE don't toss anything that is "yucky" for humans - I'll take care of that part.

anyhow, here's what I can recall:
potatoes
milk
tomatoes
lots of yogurts (bottom drawer)
apples
carrots
yams
sprouts
figs
pears
watermelon
orange juice
corn bread squares
cakes
cupcakes
angel food cakes
soup
lettuce heads
pattypan squash
golden beets
peaches
beet salad
quinoa salad
Muffella olive spread
sandwiches (fresh batch today - yesterdays is gone)
herbs
veggie wraps
breads
lemons/limes
spinach
onions
grapes
bulk bakery (not sorted into serving sizes yet so PLEASE don't dig -- dirty hands make for dirty food! I wear gloves to sort; take the time to help~~there are gloves and bags to sort them into there in the trailer :) )

I'm sure there's more I'm just not remembering

~Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment